Guided Retreats & Events
Listed are our themed retreats. In addition to these, Monday to Friday at 10am and 5.30pm is Morning and Evening Worship. Communion is every Wednesday at 5.30pm, followed by soaking. These services are open to all however, should you wish to attend, please call before arriving on 01326 221366 to help us facilitate the smooth running of the retreat. For individual retreats, please visit the retreating section
or Prayer Ministry section.
- This event has passed.
March 29 to April 2£360
Set time aside to meditate and then celebrate the most significant time of the Christian year.
Arriving Thursday afternoon/evening, during our time together we will:
- Contemplate the crucifixion and the significance of this in our own life – and the freedom it offers to us today
- Celebrate resurrection power and what that looks like in our lives in the coming months ahead
- Enjoy local/Cornish Easter traditions
- Set time aside to enjoy the wild beauty of this part of the country
- ‘Cosy up’ around roaring log fires whilst enjoying fellowship and good company
£360.00 per person
Click the button below to book this retreat, or for further information please contact us.Book now